Bad Santa Blog Hop 2012

December 10, 2012
By Bullish

Got a grudge with the big guy?

Sick of getting coal in your stocking?

Tired of living in fear of the Naughty & Nice list?

Then this is your chance for a little literary revenge!

We're looking for folks willing to show the jolly holiday icon with mud on his boots or lipstick on his collar.

Grab your writing implement of choice and spin us a Bad Santa yarn. Show us the dirty laundry piled beside his bed, his boozy Vegas vacation or his shameless flirting down at the North Pole Cafe.

The Details

• Run Dates: December 7- 21
  • Theme: Bad Santa
  • Word Count: 500 Max
  • How To Enter: Add your story to the linky
  • Hashtag: #badsanta2012
  • Fan Fav Contest: Sunday, December 23
  • Winners Announced and Prizes Presented: Monday, December 24

The Incentive

• Judges Winner scores a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate
  • Fan Favorite scores a $15 Amazon Gift Certificate

The Linky

Add the following to the html of your post:

<!– start InLinkz script –>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=219822"></script>
<!– end InLinkz script –>

9 Responses to Bad Santa Blog Hop 2012

1. Bliss
      Miss Bliss
      December 10, 2012 at 7:54 am

WAHOOOOOOOOOO BAD SANTA!!!

2. Pingback: #BadSanta2012 : SAINT NICK | Zombie Mechanics
    3. December 19, 2012 at 4:19 pm

I didn’t read the contest rules well enough and thought it was 1000 word count. Oh well good luck to all.
      Michelle recently posted..The Great Liebster Award

4. Jeff Tsuruoka
      December 19, 2012 at 11:45 pm

I’m in! Just read all of your stories and they all rock…
      Jeff Tsuruoka recently posted..Sleighjacked

5. Sharry Miller
      December 20, 2012 at 1:21 pm

I tried adding the inlinkz html code to my post, but it didn’t work. Not sure what I did wrong. I did include links back to this page, though, so my reader’s could find everyone’s stories.
      Sharry Miller recently posted..Bad Santa Fiction

6. Cameron Lawton
      December 20, 2012 at 1:48 pm

I may not have got the link in right – didn’t put it on my blog and was really late – I swore I was not going to do flash fiction any more in the middle of edits but – hell, this one was too good to miss! Thanks all.
      Am loving all the stories.

7. Bliss
      Miss Bliss
      December 20, 2012 at 1:55 pm

OMG the stories are so good!
      Miss Bliss recently posted..“Daring To Suck”My Profile